Apply for a career at i’move, click here to complete and submit your application.
i’move offers learning opportunities for physical therapy, athletic training and exercise science students. Please note:
- If you are interested in a physical therapy internship, please check with your CCCE at your educational institution.
- Due to the high volume of requests, we require a completed application, resume, and cover letter before considering placement at our facility. Your cover letter should highlight your qualifications, goals for your time with us, and future career aspirations.
Please note the following details about student positions:
- Pre-Physical Therapy Observation – Students actively applying to PT school, up to 40 hours maximum, 4 hours per week for 10 weeks
- Athletic Training Internship – Undergraduate or graduate students actively in school for Athletic Training
- Sports Performance Internship – Applicants must be at least a senior in college, 8-40 hours/week depending on experience
- Qualified applicants will be contacted by email in two-four weeks. If you do not get a response, you do not meet requirements.
- Summer Placement – applications due March 1st
- Fall Placement – applications due July 1st
- Winter Placement – applications due October 1st
- Spring Placement – applications due January 1st